Employer engagement in schools has a positive impact on educational attainment and young people’s exam results, with young people more likely to make a successful transition to a positive destination on leaving school. A universal DYW offer would:
- Provide educators with an easily accessible suite of programmes and resources that support the delivery of DYW in schools.
- Support the development of young people’s employability skills and their awareness of the world of work
- Align to specific curriculum areas and the Curriculum for Excellence experiences and outcomes
- Be flexible and adaptable to meet the learning needs of all young people
- Expose young people to a broad range of both regional and national employers
- Be easily accessible online through platforms such as Marketplace
Please take 5 minutes to complete this survey before 17th December 2021 - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QDTHQN7