The Shetland Climate Conversation aims to engage with the community to find out what people think about Climate Change, understand their concerns, encourage partnerships, spark creative solutions, and work towards reducing and reversing our impact on the environment. Shetland Climate Conversation are looking for a logo! It will appear on materials such as printed leaflets and posters and digitally on surveys, reports and web content. The winning entry will get the opportunity to develop their logo design and gain work experience with local graphic designers Art Machine.
Logo design guidelines:
• Be positive – If we act now together we can make a difference!
• Recognise Climate Change as global
• Be simple and easily recognisable
• Include the words ‘Shetland Climate Conversation’
• Use a clean/clear font so the logo can be read or identified as a small thumbnail image
• Although not essential it would be helpful to design a logo which can be used in colour but also as effective as monochrome (single colour or black/white)
Competition rules and guidance:
• Open to all secondary pupils across Shetland
• Pupils can work on their own or in teams
• Entries can be in any media (hand drawn/painted or computer design)
• Competition will run from Wednesday 27 October to Wednesday 10 November
• All physical entries must be with us by the closing date
• The winner will be announced on Friday 12 November (the last day of COP26)
• Physical entries should be posted to: Climate Change Team, Infrastructure Services, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX
• Digital entries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or queries, please contact: email@example.com
With one day to go we wish all of the participants the best of luck with their designs!